The Growth Companies Division operates a wide range of tracks that promote technological innovation of mature and growth companies. This division contributes to the promotion and preservation of competitiveness and technological leadership of companies, as well as the increase of their growth rates and potential.
- Hi-tech companies in sales growth stage.
- Mature hi-tech companies that utilize growth channels based on technological innovation and/or seek assistance in funding innovative research and development.
Growth Companies Division Tracks
- R&D Fund – Support of Competitive Research and Development
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction
- Generic R&D Arrangement for Large Companies
- Business R&D in Agriculture
- Encouraging Investments in the Field of Alternative Fuels for Transportation
- Encouragement of R&D for Space Technology
- R&D Centers of Large Israeli Companies in Israel’s Periphery